Field Trip Sign-Up
DFFAAHT Field Trip Instructions
Teachers of Mobile County Public School System,
The Dora Franklin Finley African-American Heritage Trail is excited to take you and your class on a ride into our City's diverse past. This trip will provide an interactive educational experience for students helping them to personally identify and visualize pages learned from their local history.
If you would like a copy of our recommended docent script, email us at email@example.com. In addition, please print the driving route and directions for your Bus Driver's review by clicking this link now. It is recommended that the Teacher and Bus Driver review these documents in advance of the day of the field trip.
If you have any questions about our tours, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
On the day of the Field Trip, please review the following checklist:
- Reprint clean copy of driving route and directions for your bus driver's review by clicking this link now.
- When arriving at the museum, please park the school bus on Royal Street in front of Fort Conde' facing Church Street.
- The museum is the final opportunity for a bathroom break before the field frip begins.
- After taking the field trip, please go to the home page of www.DFFAAHT.org and click "Contact Us" from the home page. Send an email confirming your trip. Please answer two questions:
1. What did you like about the school bus tour?
2. What would you change about the school bus tour.
Thank you for this opportunity to provide your class with a ride back into their heritage.